If you’re a coach, consultant, trainer, learning & O/D professional, human resource consultant, or an organisational psychologist, the Genos Certified Emotional Intelligence Practitioner Program will dramatically enhance your credentials and credibility by making you an expert in applying Emotional Intelligence (EI) in the workplace.
Learn how to develop and apply emotional intelligence solutions in organisations to make a real impact on how people work together.
AS A GENOS CERTIFIED EI PRACTITIONER YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Work with and sell the full suite of Genos emotional intelligence products and programs as a formally Certified EI Practitioner.
- Provide an expert perspective on the business case for, and benefits of, emotional intelligence in the workplace.
- Apply the Genos Model of Emotional Intelligence in client solutions to raise employee engagement, enhance resilience, improve teamwork, raise leader productivity and create a positive climate for change.
- Powerfully debrief Genos Emotional Intelligence assessment results with individuals and teams.
- Access Genos University and Member Portal FREE for life. Receive access to the Genos Partner app for resources and materials at your fingertips.
- Deliver 5 ‘out-of-the-box’ 1-day training programs: Engaging Leader, Resilient Leader, Mindful Leader, Emotionally Intelligent Leader and the Emotionally Intelligent Salesperson. Access scripts, workbooks and best practices.
- Support clients in identifying, recruiting and developing emotionally intelligent people using our unique Genos EI Selection Report.
- Work with Sales teams using our suite of Emotional Intelligence Sales Reports and programs.
- Utilise our unique Emotional Culture Index (at no cost) and help your clients identify how their teams are feeling to prepare and develop programs to enhance
- Deliver compelling keynote presentations on all aspects of Emotional Intelligence.
- Build your reputation using Genos ready made training content, social media support and marketing best practices.
4 STEPS TO BECOME A CERTIFIED EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE EXPERT:
Pre-program assessment & debrief
Experience what it means to be a client – complete your own EI assessment and have it fed back to you in a one-on-one, so that you’re also working on your own development as you progress through the program.
Work with a Genos Master Trainer to understand truly powerful coaching debriefs.
deep-dive into the application of Emotional intelligence
Receive a comprehensive hard copy Certification Packet to support you through the course.
Over 6 interactive sessions, explore the techniques for implementing emotional intelligence in your organisation or with your clients.
Learn from internationally recognised experts and Master Trainers who work with Fortune 500 companies every day during an interactive and engaging course.
Deepen your expertise with Genos University & the Genos Partner App
With your lifetime membership to Genos University and our exclusive partner app, our online support for Certified Practitioners is unlike any other vendor. You’ll learn about all aspects of the Genos business from our expert team members and from other Certified Practitioners. You’ll meet, network and collaborate with talented practitioners from around the world.
Genos University is loaded with training videos and learning modules that you can access at any time of the day.
Earn your formal Certified Practitioner Qualification
To achieve formal certification, you’ll debrief the results of a fictional candidate with your Master Trainer playing the part of the candidate.
The Master Trainer will provide you with feedback on your competence with our 8-step coaching model, and will provide necessary support to get you feeling completely confident of your ability to effectively debrief reports.
POWERFUL interactive online CERTIFICATION
july 15, 2020
Who Should Attend?
Whether you work in an organisation in HR/L&D or independently with clients as a coach or facilitator, this course is designed for anyone responsible for changing the way people work. If you’re a coach, consultant, trainer, L&D/OD/HR professional or focused on transforming how people work together – this course is for you
(ICF Coaches receive 10 Core Competency hours & 4 Resource Development hours.)
What’s the Program Layout?
Experience 6 90-minute sessions with peers. Optional bonus practice session.
Hosted online via Zoom meetings.
Delivered by Master Trainer, Deiric McCann.
What does the full program include?
- A place on the online/live Genos Certified Practitioner Program.
- Receive a full Certification binder with all the materials you’ll use during the course.
- Learn how to effectively deliver powerful EI programs and effectively debrief clients with the suite of Genos solutions.
- Access to 5 compelling Add-On 1 day programs – all complete with scripts, workbooks, and guidance for delivery. No additional cost.
- Lifetime membership to Genos University & the Genos Partner App.
- Your very own private online Genos Assessment Portal to allow you to manage your EI business.
- Full access to the Genos Online Member Portal for business development, regular new trainings and marketing guidance.
What is the fee for certification?
Limited time special offer: 50% discount: Register before June 30, 2020
Full Price: €2290/Discount: €1145
Includes 4 assessments to use/resell once certified.
Session 1 – July 15
Session 2 – July 22
Session 3 – July 29
Session 4 – August 5
Session 5 – August 12
Session 6 – August 19
Sessions are typically held at 9am BST with an additional session at 4pm if necessary to accommodate different timezones.
THE MOST COMPREHENSIVE EI CERTIFICATION TRAINING
- The Neuroscience of Emotions
- The Genos EI Model & Behaviours
- Full suite of EI solutions for Hiring and Development
- Psychometric Properties and Research
- EI Workplace Behaviour Reports
- Interpreting and Debriefing Results
- Powerful Group-based Debriefs
- Integrating EI in Selection & Talent Management
- Best Practices for Marketing Your Genos Business
- Using the Brand New Emotional Intelligence Selection Assessment in Hiring
- How to Deliver The Compelling Add on Programs
- The Mindful/Resilient/Engaging/Emotionally Intelligent Leader
- The 6 Skills of Emotionally Intelligent Leaders
- Leadership Feedback Report
- Psychometric Properties
- EI Leadership Report Options
- Competitive advantages of the Genos Solutions vs. Other EI assessments
- Using the Genos Survey System with Ease
- Working with The Emotional Climate Index
- Application of the Genos Sales EI Reports
HEAR WHAT SOME OF OUR PARTNERS SAY ABOUT GENOS CERTIFICATION
Pam Welsby, Facilitator, Slovenia
“The Genos Emotional Intelligence programee was a great experience for me and gave me ‘a missing link’ that enabled me to connect and go deeper with many other tools and techniques that I already have. I highly recommend it for people who are starting out in this field as well as those who want a great tool to build on their existing knowledge. I am already finding that the topic of emotional intelligence is something our clients are very interested in.”
WE BELIEVE IN CREATING MORE EMOTIONALLY INTELLIGENT AND HAPPY TEAMS AROUND THE WORLD, JOIN US!